Media Insights Analyst
Conquer is a new kind of media agency, that understands the complexities of today’s media environment. We are committed to creative thinking and bridging the gap between advertisers and media companies. It would be hard to find a more creative and relational media planning team on the planet. Learn more about our mission and liberating leadership here: https://medium.com/thrive-global
Conquer is searching for a data-driven individual who shows a passion for uncovering insights in data relative to media, media results, and the placement and planning of media for clients with unique needs and objectives. This person must be able to work independently, querying and combing through data warehouses. The analyst should be flexible enough to be able to work with or quickly learn how to navigate a client's data. The objective of this position is to deliver more contextual information to clients beyond simple click rates, impressions, and click-throughs. This individual will be part of a team dedicated to bringing a synthesis of world-class creative, targeted media, and insightful analysis to our clients. When not actively analyzing media plans, the Media Insights Analyst invests time in continued education, researches various industries and leverages relationships with JDA network partners towards developing proprietary tools and processes relative to media measurement.
Friendly people, fun offices and incredible clients make it enjoyable to come to work at Conquer. Our culture fosters growth at every level, and we have awesome perks and benefits. Some noteworthy examples are our flexible work life, excellent insurance, and free snacks/food in all offices.
- B.S/B.A. degree
- 3+ years working in an advertising, media, creative, or branding capacity
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Excellent understanding of the media planning function, media terminology and applications
- Agency data and inbound marketing software is key (Strata, Datorama, Domo, DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Workforce, Facebook Services, Salesforce, private SQL servers etc.)
- Relevant software experience may include: MS Excel, MS Access, SSMS, Tableau
- Relevant skills may include SQL, Python, VBA and data visualization
- Familiarity with statistics, statistical software or regression analysis (Minitab and SPSS) is a plus
- Patient, consistent, single focus driven, accountable, and timely are traits you may identify with
- Health Care Plan (Medical (PPO), Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k with co. matching)
- Life Insurance (Basic)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Parental Leave
- Beautiful offices and locations (Atlanta, Carmel, Colorado Springs, Traverse City, St. Simons Island)
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!