VP of Media Operations
Conquer is a new kind of media agency, that understands the complexities of today’s media environment. We are committed to creative thinking and bridging the gap between advertisers and media companies. We launched in May of 2015 and have doubled in growth every year since. We have a 95% client retention rate and serve many key national brands such as, Farm Rich, SeaPak, Pureflix, Legrand, Museum of the Bible, and the RSM Classic. It would be hard to find a more creative and relational media planning team on the planet. Learn more about our mission and liberating leadership here: https://medium.com/thrive-global
The VP of Media Operations will architect a strong infrastructure that empowers growth for Conquer. The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations by optimizing Conquer’s capabilitiesanddeveloping new offerings that can deliver paid media results for existing and new clients. The VP will define the KPI’s and measure progress towards agency goals for new strategic initiatives and consult with senior leadership across Conquer and associated agencies to optimize process and efficiencies. You will work alongside senior leadership (media supervisors, strategy, business development, economic strategy) on a variety of strategic projects. The position is expected to be an empowering day-to-day influence for the team, provide strategic initiative, operational leadership, ensuring consistency, connectivity, and best practice to facilitate accelerating growth and long-term agency success.
Friendly people, fun offices and incredible clients make it enjoyable to come to work at Conquer. Our culture fosters growth at every level, and we have awesome perks and benefits. Some noteworthy examples are our flexible work life, excellent insurance, and free snacks/food in all offices.
- B.S/B.A. degree
- 10+ years experience in a like minded field or background with comprehensive media industry knowledge
- 7+ years experience managing, developing and empowering teams
- High EQ with a natural ability to connect and build relationships
- Strategic analytical thinker
- You thrive at solving problems quickly in a growing, changing, evolving atmosphere
- Experience driving efficiencies through process improvement
- Proven abilities in systems, planning, budgeting and project management related to the media function
- Proactive, assertive, take charge, and competitive in nature
- Experience with media agency software is necessary
The responsibilities or requirements are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document.
- Health Care Plan (Medical (PPO), Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k with co. matching)
- Life Insurance (Basic)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Parental Leave
- Beautiful offices and locations (Atlanta, Indianapolis, St. Simons Island)